Population Health Learning Networks
Advancing Population Health and Building Healthy Communities
Monthly Webinars ♦ Tools and Resources ♦ Online Discussion Forums
Graduate Medical Education Population Health Learning Network
January 2018 – June 2018
America’s Essential Hospitals, proudly announces a new member benefit: a learning network to help residency program faculty add or enhance content on social determinants of health in graduate medical education (GME) curriculum. Through a series of series of webinars and associated pre-work over the network’s six-month span—up to three hours time commitment per month—our new GME Population Health Learning Network will cover:
- creating a shared aim for improving population health;
- identifying community, educational, and faculty resources;
- designing curriculum and practical learning opportunities for residents;
- overcoming barriers (e.g., competing demands, perceived lack of relevance to clinical care); and
- managing and improving your program.
Registration for the Graduate Medical Education Population Health Learning Network is now closed. If you are a member of the network, you can log in here.
For more information, contact Jennifer Stephens at email@example.com.